Access to information
The Parish Council has adopted the Information Commissioners model Publication scheme and has published the following guide to information available under the scheme.
Publication Scheme and Guide to Information
Follow this link for full details about the Freedom of Information Act
You can use the form below to make a request under the Freedom of Information Act
Freedom of Information (MS Word, 83 Kb)
Freedom of Information
General Data Protection Regulations GDPR
The Parish Council has adopted a Document Retention Policy detailing how long documents will be retained
We aim to publish as much information as we can online. However some items are only available in print. Please note that the Council is entitled to withhold certain information.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)(EU) 2016/679 which came into force on 25 May 2018 the Parish Council has adopted the following policies which are now required.
- 2018 May GDPR Data Policy (Word Document, 18 Kb)
GDPR Data Policy
- GDPR May 2018 Consent Form (Word Document, 21 Kb)
GDPR Consent Form
- 2018 GDPR Data Breach Policy (Word Document, 13 Kb)
GDPR Data Breach Policy
- 2018 May GDPR Cllr Privacy notice (Word Document, 30 Kb)
GDPR Cllr Privacy notice
- 2018 05 Data Protection Breach (Word Document, 18 Kb)
GDPR Data Protection Breach
- GDPR Data Audit (MS Word, 50 Kb)
GDPR Data Audit March 2019